Claudia Moodoonuthi : Experiences
These are just some of the experiences I have had or people I have met on my artistic journey.
In order they are:
- 2018 – October – Redesigning an Aussie icon – Claudia is one of three artists selected to help celebrate 95 years of Vegemite by producing artwork for the jars.
- 2017 – Solo exhibition at the National Gallery of Victoria entitled ‘Coya – Little One’.
- 2017 – Claudia selected as one of the Maiwar 2017 Artists to have their artwork projected onto the William Jolly Bridge in Brisbane.
- 2016 – Claudia Moodoonuthi: Woven Identity, Cairns Regional Gallery, Cairns, Queensland, Australia
- 2015 – Finalist in the Telstra National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Art Award
- 2015 – February – Held an exhibition at the Alcaston Gallery.
- 2014 – December – Spoke at the Brisbane TedX event
- 2014 – Showed artwork in the 2014 “The Churchie National Emerging Art Prize”
- Claudia Moodoonuthi – Skateboard Stack. (picture 9 – photo courtesy of the Cairns Regional Gallery)
- Claudia Moodoonuthi at her studio in Brisbane with ‘Surfboard’, (2017). (picture 8 – Photo courtesy of the NGV.)
- Claudia Moodoonuthi’s Vegemite Campaign Artwork. (picture 7 – courtesy of the photographer and as used by Griffith Uni)
- Claudia Moodoonuthi with Natalie Cook at the opening of Claudia’s Art Exhibition at the Woolloongabba Art Gallery 2012 (picture 6)
- Claudia Moodoonuthi as photographed by Snezana Dudic with the piece she won first prize for in the 2012 Gold Coast Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Art Awards. (picture 5)
- Claudia Moodoonuthi as photographed by Mark Calleja for a Sunday Mail article on August 12, 2012, Page 15. (picture 4)
- Claudia Moodoonuthi as Guest Speaker at QATSIF (picture 3)
- Claudia Moodoonuthi and Natalie Cook (picture 2)
- Curtis Pitt and Claudia Moodoonuthi (picture 1)